🐝CREATE YOUR PERFECT BEGINNER PROJECT🐝
Learn to Use Your Cricut to Create Gorgeous Signs, Step-by-Step!
Create this sign with your Cricut, even if you don't know where to start!
During this 5-Day, watch anytime Online Workshop I'll teach you step-by-step how to use a Cricut to cut a stencil and paint this 🐝BEE-utiful Hive Sweet Hive Sign. It's simple with the right, easy to follow instructions that can be done in 5 days or less! Haven't turned on your machine yet? I've got you covered! This Sign Challenge is Designed for YOU!
March 27-March 31 inside a private Facebook Group
😉pssst...you'll still get LIVE support through Tue 4/4
Watch ANYTIME and Access for 1 YEAR!
In the 5-Day Challenge, You'll learn exactly how to…
- Upload the svg designs the EASY WAY, even if you've tried before and it hasn't worked. I've got you covered.
- Size your design in Design Space correctly each time!
- Learn the difference between a vinyl vs. mylar stencil
- Cut & prep mylar (reusable) & vinyl (one time use) stencils
- Paint & stencil so you get beautiful results
- My best “no bleed” & “touch up” tips
- Create a fun, faded farmhouse paint finish
- Learn a surprise paint finish
- Add details to make your stenciled signs pop!
LOTS of Tech Support & Resources and help to get you going & SO MUCH MORE!!
If you’re intimidated about creating stencils with your Cricut and painting signs this is the perfect project to get you going!
😉Even if your machine is STILL in the BOX😉
Feeling guilty about that Cricut hiding in the box or you've had trouble creating stenciled signs in the past?
- You'll gain so much confidence and feel so proud of the sign you create!
- Learn to use your Cricut with more joy and less frustration!
- You'll get amazing results with the simple paint finish tips and techniques!
- You might even surprise yourself and sell a few!
Are you trying to learn it all to get your first Cricut sign project done and feel overwhelmed?
Good News! You don't need to learn it ALL to complete your first gorgeous sign! Follow my SUPER simple step by step tutorials and get your questions answered along the way!
- This Beginner Project is fun for experienced sign makers too!
- You’ll learn a fun chippy paint finish that is simple and can be used on so many other projects.
- Plus, I’ll be sharing some of my best stenciling tips!
- Once you sign up, you will get a complete & simple supply list with an option to use cardstock or poster board ( in case you don’t have stencil vinyl or mylar on hand)
Instructions are designed with the
"Tech Terrified" in mind!
Whether your Cricut is still in the box or you're a Cricut master, you’ll learn step-by-step how to create a stenciled sign from 🍯start to finish! 🎉 with LOADS of support along the way!
Do you LOVE the worn, weathered look and feel of farmhouse signs?
as a little bonus, I'll also teach you how to get this this worn and weathered farmhouse paint finish to all of your signs too!
Save Your Spot in the Hive Sweet Hive Sign Challenge Today!
Let me show you how I've made hundreds of signs with my Cricut, even though I was scared to take it out of the box!
- WATCH ANYTIME 5 day Online Workshop that kicks off on Monday, March 27th but replays are available for 1 year!
- Step By Step Simple Instructions
- 24/7 & 1 YEAR access to tutorials and resources inside the Facebook group you can watch ANYTIME
- You'll have immediate access to the supply list, svgs & schedule via e-mail
- Exclusive Facebook Group community where you can ask ANY questions ❤️(encouraged with kindness), share your work and enter giveaways!
- You can even make a stencil with simple supplies like card stock if you don't have stencil vinyl or mylar on hand
- This Workshop is perfect for using the Cricut Explore, Explore Air, Explore Air 2, Explore Air 3, or The Maker & Maker 3.
DID SOMEONE SAY BONUSES!?
Sign up & Get FREE use to sell this sign or teach this in local workshops!
Plus a little surprise paint finish tutorial! I can't wait to teach you how easy it'll be!
Hi, I'm Reta!
Owner of Picked and Polished & creator of The DIY Decor Makers Group. I am passionate about teaching women how to use their Cricut machines to create gorgeous stenciled signs and decor for their homes or to sell.
I believe that crafting and creating should be something that is relaxing and brings you JOY instead of something that brings frustration and intimidation. So, I created the DIY Decor Makers Membership which is where I've taught over 1,000 ladies, just like you, how to create with their Cricuts so they can enjoy the journey of creating signs!
I'm determined to help you feel confident and supported each step of the way.
You don't have to learn it ALL about the Cricut to start creating beautiful signs!
My passion for sharing and encouraging women began with my cancer journey. In 2014, I was diagnosed with Stage 3 colo-rectal cancer. Creating really allowed me to navigate my way through a very difficult time in our family's life.
I'm lucky enough to be cancer free now, and I'm grateful to live each day, teaching what I love.
I can't wait to create this adorable snowman sign with YOU!
Worried you can't do this? Don't be!
Check out what other people are saying about Reta's past $10 Sign Challenges!
STILL HAVE A BURNING QUESTION??
Here's some common questions from past Sign Challenges 😘
When & where does the challenge take place?
How long does the challenge take to complete?
What Supplies Do I Need?
Which Cricut Machines Does this Work For?
What if I'm not good at tech stuff?
What if I Haven't Gotten my Cricut Yet?
What if I have a CRICUT JOY?
What if I can't watch live?
What if I have a Silhouette machine?
Save Your Spot in the Hive Sweet Hive Sign Challenge
🍯Before Time Runs Out!
- Let me help you get "unstuck" and get started! I only do these popular challenges 2 times a year so now is the perfect time for you to have some fun trying something new!
- I pinky promise your questions will be encouraged and you will feel the love and support in our amazing sign challenge community!
I hope to see you on the inside 🥰Reta